The PJ-6000 Filter is not a carbon block but a wet-molded, filtration product made from activated carbon and synthetic fiber.
– Removes lead and heavy metal ions from old plumbing.
– Absorbs 20 times more than activated carbon
– Absorbs at 10 times the speed of activated carbon
– Greatly reduces chlorine
– Allows for a low pressure drop
– Is an Anti-bacterial filter with silver-impregnated activated carbon
– Has an activated carbon coconut shell
Attention: MAX and ROYALE Ionizers purchase after 2018 may have a new style water ionizer filter PJ 7000. Please remove the old filter and compare to the photos to be certain which filter is required. To purchase PJ 7000 please click here
Attention all the ionizers need to be clean with Citric acid every 2-4 months
The video below is for the old-style filter PJ 6000